According to a recent Spiceworks survey, OneDrive for Business is the most commonly used cloud storage and file sharing service. Adopted by 51 percent of companies, it tops Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, and any other offering on the market today.
We’ve seen this increase in OneDrive for Business migrations amongst our customers. To such a degree that we’re excited to announce significant upgrades to our OneDrive for Business offering – both as a Source and a Destination.
We’ve implemented some amazing feature improvements to overcome common project barriers, including:
- Removing the 250MB item size limitation
- Removing the 5,000-item count limitation for a single folder
- Increasing the overall throughput of OneDrive for Business migrations
- Resolving the “Out of Memory” error
- Adding an Advanced Option for syncing OneDrive for Business items
- The Advanced Option is SyncItems=1
- To use this Advanced Option, run a Migration from the start (or reset items) and the change will be implemented
This vastly improves the speed and customer experience when conducting OneDrive for Business migrations. For more product release notes, please visit Product Announcements on the BitTitan Community page.
Ready to kick-off your OneDrive for Business migration? Start moving your docs with the User Migration Bundle license today! Head over to the shopping cart to purchase your User Migration Bundle licences – happy migrating!