Suggested contacts are placeholder contacts that Gmail automatically creates based on the email addresses you send emails to and receive emails from. Creating these contacts enables recipient auto-completion when you compose new emails. By default, suggested contacts are not migrated. However, if you wish, MigrationWiz can migrate suggested contacts.
To enable migration of suggested contacts:
- Sign in to your MigrationWiz account
- Click Perform Mailbox Migration
- Select your Mailbox Connector
- Click on “Edit connector”
- Click on “Show advanced options”
- Select “Gmail Contacts:” → “Migrate Suggested Contacts”
- Save your connector
Note: Exchange does not identify suggested contacts as a system folder. MigrationWiz will migrate this content to a root named “Suggested Contacts”.