With this week’s great reveal of the new MSPComplete platform, there have been many questions from our partners. We’ve compiled some helpful resources and answers to your top questions right here.
MSPComplete launch resources
Visit the launch resources page. Get up to speed on all the new MSPComplete has to offer.
- Watch the webinar recording of our big announcement.
- Download the webinar presentation slides.
- Check out the MSPComplete overview brochure.
- View new datasheets about Office 365 and Azure services.
- Read the MSPComplete press release.
- Sign up for a live, 30-minute demo in your region.
- Watch our product launch video.
Explore the MSPComplete Playbook. Access the full collection of help and how-to articles for MSPComplete.
- Getting started with MSPComplete.
- Managing your account, members, and workgroups.
- Managing your customers, users, and endpoints.
- Managing services and tasks.
- Managing computers, resources, and gateways.
Frequently asked questions
How do I log in to the MSPComplete platform?
Sign in using your current BitTitan account credentials. You can also register for free if you haven’t yet created an account.
Will I lose any of my current projects or customers?
Not at all. Every current project and customer will be in MSPComplete, appearing under a default workgroup.
Will my customers experience anything new or different during a migration?
Nope. The experience for your customers will continue to be seamless.
How do I access my migration projects that are in progress?
You have a couple ways to do this:
- When you log in to the new MSPComplete, you’ll arrive on a Getting Started In the Get Right to Work section, you can select the option Go to Projects.
- You can also navigate to existing projects by customer by clicking All Customers in the left navigation pane, selecting the customer whose projects you want to view, then the Projects Clicking the project name will take you to that project in MigrationWiz.
How will I learn to use the new MSPComplete platform?
We have a few things in place to help ensure your success with the new platform:
- You’ll receive guidance in the platform, including a Getting Started page with resources and information, and in-app guidance for new features.
- Existing BitTitan accounts should have received an email to kick off the new platform onboarding program. If you missed it, please reach out to Sales and we can get you what you need. If you’re a new partner, you’ll be enrolled into the email onboarding program at sign up.
- You can also check out the MSPComplete Playbook for organized, step-by-step guidance through all the platform features and functionality.
How do I contact Sales?
We encourage you to connect with your dedicated salesperson. If you aren’t sure who to speak with, no problem—just reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our experts will get back to you within 24 hours.
What support is available with the new MSPComplete?
You can always click the help icon (?) in the top right of the page to access the help articles for MSPComplete. For any issues not covered in the help articles, you can also submit a support ticket at email@example.com.
Can I still buy MigrationWiz licenses?
While we are no longer issuing quotes for MigrationWiz licenses for workloads included with the MSPComplete subscription, you can still purchase standalone MigrationWiz licenses until May 3.
Starting May 3, we will begin deprecating the standalone licenses, which include mailboxes, documents, personal archives, Google long-term coexistence, and Outlook configuration (DeploymentPro).
What happens with my outstanding MigrationWiz licenses?
We will gladly refund existing, unused MigrationWiz licenses so you may license end users with an MSPComplete subscription. Reach out to Sales if you need help with this process.
How much does an MSPComplete subscription cost?
MSPComplete costs $15 per active user per year, and the subscription is good through the end of the 12th month from when the subscription is applied.
We also now accept local currencies: AUD, CAD, EUR, GPY, and JPY. For more information, visit the Pricing page.
Are there volume discounts for MSPComplete subscriptions?
Yes, we offer volume discounts for bulk purchases. Contact Sales for more information.
How do I purchase an MSPComplete subscription?
There are a few ways you can purchase subscriptions for MSPComplete:
- Purchase from the Shopping Cart.
- In the User tab within a customer, you’ll see and manage the subscription status of all users under that customer. You can purchase and assign subscriptions with a credit card. When a subscription is required to perform a service on an unlicensed user, you’ll be prompted to purchase or apply available subscriptions.
- You can also purchase subscriptions through your preferred distributor and redeem them with the generated coupon code in MSPComplete.
- For information on invoicing, contact Sales.
What about subscribing non-user entities, like servers?
Later this year, we’ll have a subscription model for servers, including virtual machines. For now, many of these services are available for free, including prescriptive guidance to migrate virtual machines with Azure Site Recovery.
Are there migration workloads or other services that aren’t included with an MSPComplete subscription?
Yes, some services require an additional license, available separately. For example, if you are migrating public folders, databases, or cloud storage, or if you’re assessing infrastructure with HealthCheck for Azure. Archive Migration Service and Concierge customer service as a service are also additional costs.
You can still purchase these licenses and services through the Shopping Cart or Sales.
What’s new that I can do for free in MSPComplete?
There are many services you can access and perform completely free, including services that consist solely of prescriptive guidance. Other platform features, such as project and team management, reporting, and assessments, are also available without a subscription.
Will MSPComplete expand to offer services for other cloud ecosystems?
We understand partners need expertise across multiple ecosystems and their products to meet all the needs of their customers. We plan to expand and automate more services for Amazon, Google, and others, in addition to current and future Microsoft-focused services.
What is the Modern MSP Revolution?
Our vision is to make every IT service provider into a Modern MSP who thinks cloud first, excels at change management, builds intellectual property, drives customer lifetime value, strives for invisible technology, and scales with automation.
Together, we’re building a world organizations run better, people are happier at work, and everyone can focus on what makes them successful.
Here’s what you can do next to be a part of the Modern MSP Revolution: