Are you interested in the technical vision? Read about it here.
The Modern MSP revolution is here. Before you grab your pitchfork, think about this for a moment: Once you’ve staked your claim in the cloud and the dust has settled, what does it look like to be a winner?
What will it mean to have succeeded as a Modern MSP?
Launching new services is simple.
- You’re saving time from navigating the complexities of building, defining, and planning the go-to-market strategy for new services.
- There’s no steep learning curve to fight when onboarding new employees or training teams to deliver new services.
You’re delivering services consistently.
- Sales is selling exactly what engineers can perform and no one, especially the customer, is unclear or caught off guard by what’s delivered.
- With repeatable service delivery, you’re able to measure the profitability of your services, create benchmarks, and find ways to further improve your processes.
Unparalleled visibility has improved communication and project management.
- You know right away if your engineers are meeting customer expectations and timelines. You’re never blindsided by customer feedback.
- Project managers spend less time tracking down progress updates. Greater visibility and administrative efficiency allows them to manage more work at once.
Resource management and utilization are optimized.
- Your most expensive, talented engineers aren’t doing menial tasks or low-level work. Tasks are allocated to the appropriate resources across all projects.
- Given a blend of automation and detailed guidance, employees are empowered, engaged, and challenged because they’re focused on the tasks that match their skill level.
Your IP is documented and protected from leaking.
- You aren’t at risk of losing IP to employee turnover because all your processes are defined and stored. Your leg up in the race is safe, even if an employee leaves you for your competition.
- Your solution architects and engineers can turn their best work into repeatable processes, helping you differentiate with every delivery.
In short, you have managed services to offer for every project, you’re engaged with customers beyond onboarding, you’re growing recurring revenue and lifetime value, and you’re tracking the profitability of your business.
So how do you get to this better tomorrow? With #ProfitabilityAutomation.
Take your first step toward a perfect world.
If you missed our product announcement, you can catch up on all that the new MSPComplete platform offers with these launch resources. **Spoiler alert!** BitTitan is on a mission to deliver what’s described above, and the MSPComplete platform is helping us all get there.
Then take a minute to revel in a perfect world: When you’re no longer haunted by the idea that “you don’t know what you don’t know,” what will you do as an industry leader?